CVS Deals Week 10/30 – 11/5: Here are the best deals I found this week! Always check your local CVS weekly ad because some sales vary by region. These are located by the store entrance or here. Please remember that some prices may vary per store.
Get $10 extrabucks when you spend $15 on ANY Physicians Formula cosmetics (limit 1)
Buy (2) Physicians Formula Matte Collection Quad Eye Shadows $7.49
Pay out of pocket $14.98
Get back $10 extrabucks
Like paying $4.98 or $2.49 each! Read More
Up to 75% off Kate Spade Surprise sale happening now through October 27, 11:59 PM PST. All sales are final. Get free shipping when you spend $175 or more.
1. Arbour Hill Lilah $119 (reg. $3.79)
2. Blaze Trail Own Crossbody $109 (reg. $249)
3. Matthews Street Nisha $79 (reg. $198)
4. Charlotte Stree Alek $79 (reg. $258)
5. Blake Avenue Medium Davie $29 (reg. $68)
6. Skinny Mini Pave Bow Bangle $29 (reg. Read More
Urban Decay Vice Eyeshadow Palette $34 (reg. $56) is currently on clearance at Macy’s! Plus get free shipping with any beauty purchase.
Don’t forget to use/earn Plenti Points! Sign up here if you haven’t.
- Suspend (greige-brown matte), Oil Slick (black matte w/silver micro-glitter), Roadstripe (iridescent white w/blue-violet shift), Gash (metallic brick red)
- Midnight Cowboy (pink champagne shimmer w/ silver glitter), 501 (deep metallic blue w/copper micro-glitter), Shallow (pale taupe-silver satin), Laced (pinky-taupe matte)
- Hot Pants (pearly medium pink), Mildew (deep metallic green shimmer), Smog (deep coppery bronze shimmer), Misdemeanor (deep olive green matte w/green micro-shimmer)
- Freakshow (bright purple satin), Asphyxia (hyacinth shimmer w/blue shift), Acid Rain (pale yellow-green shimmer w/green shift), Moonflower (metallic rose-gold w/gold micro-shimmer)
- UV-B (bright blue w/violet shift), Goldmine (bright metallic gold), Twice Baked (rich brown satin w/gold micro-glitter), Anonymous (pale peachy cream matte)
Christmas is coming, friends, and this’ll be a great gift for that makeup enthusiast on your list. Read More
OMG! Fisher-Price Disney Princess Musical Dancing Palace by Little People for $18.90, regularly priced at $54.75! Avoid shipping cost by picking it up at a Walmart near you. Hopefully it’s available in your area.
Fisher-Price Disney Princess Musical Dancing Palace by Little People:
- See Disney Princess characters Belle and Cinderella and Belle’s prince, “dance” on the double spinning dance floor
- Hear sounds, music and phrases when you spin the lever to activate dance floor
- Plays 2 favorite Disney songs: “Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo” and “Beauty and the Beast”
- Open the palace door to hear a trumpet fanfare
- Little people musical dancing palace has a winding staircase for Disney Princess characters to make their entrance
- Plenty of room to play: Dance floor, dining room, dressing room, bedroom
- Little people dancing palace includes Disney Princess characters Cinderella, Belle and Belle’s prince
- Bring over a friend to be a part of the fun in this little people dancing palace
- Together you can recreate scenes from the movies or make up your own special adventures
It’s also available on Amazon for the same price! Read More
CVS Deals Week 10/23 – 10/29: Here are the best deals I found this week! Always check your local CVS weekly ad because some sales vary by region. These are located by the store entrance or here. Please remember that some prices may vary per store.
Get $5 extrabucks when you buy any (2) Maybelline cosmetics (excluding nail polishes, limit 1)
DEAL SCENARIO 1
Buy (2) Maybelline Eye Shadows $4.49
Use (2) $1 Maybelline Shadow or Liner RP 10/2 (might be regional)
Pay out of pocket $6.98
Get Back $5 extrabucks
Like paying for $1.98 or 99¢ each! Read More
TODAY ONLY: Macy’s one-day sale $25 select fragrances (regularly $35 – $56) plus free shipping! Be sure to sign up for Plenti Points if you haven’t already done so – here. You can earn points and use those points towards your future purchases at several retailers, including Rite Aid!
Select fragrances $25 each are:
Amazon currently offers select Monster High Dance the Fright Away Dolls on sale for 50% off!
Plus, free one-day shipping if you’re a prime member. If not, you’ll get free shipping when you spend $35+. You can sign up for a 30-day free trial of prime membership here. I love that you can easily cancel your membership via the accounts settings; no need to call.
OMG! These dolls are sooo freakin’ cute. Read More
Macys.com currently has Mac Good Luck Trolls collection on clearance for 60% off PLUS free shipping. You can use/earn Plenti Points since it’s Macy’s! Join here if you haven’t – link!
Go here view all products included in the sale.
MAC Good Luck DreamWorks Trolls Eyeshadow $6.80 (reg. $17)
MAC Good Luck DreamWorks Trolls Lipstick $7.20 (reg. $18)
MAC Good Luck DreamWorks Trolls Beauty Powder $11.20 (reg. $28)
MAC Good Luck DreamWorks Trolls Duo-Fiber Face Brush ($17 (reg. Read More
Always check your local CVS weekly ad because some sales vary by region. These are located by the store entrance or here.
Buy ANY Physicians Formula item $13.99
Pay out of pocket $13.99
Get back $10 extrabucks (for buying $14, limit 1)
Like paying $3.99 each!
SCAN your CVS card at the red machine. Use the $4 Physicians Formula CVS coupon if you got one last week. Read More
CVS Pharmacy Coupon Policy (updated 8/1/16)
CVS Pharmacy coupons (ExtraCare® coupons and other store-issued coupons), ExtraBucks® Rewards and third-party manufacturer’s (mfr.) coupons are accepted in our retail stores in accordance with the following guidelines and as required by state and local laws. CVS Pharmacy reserves the right to change this policy at any time without advance notice or advertisement.
All paper coupons:
- Must be presented during checkout in order to receive credit
- Must be legible
- Must have a scannable barcode
- Are acceptable in black and white or color
- May not be duplicated
Other guidelines & limitations:
- We reserve the right to process coupons in any order.
I was checking out the Target.com clearance section several years ago and I came across a pair of sandals on clearance for $5, regularly $19.99! I immediately chose my shoe size, added to my cart and clicked on the checkout button. It turned out that there was a $50 minimum purchase to get free shipping or completely free with no minimum if I use a Target REDcard. (Note: Back then the minimum free shipping threshold was $50, it’s like $25-$35 now). Read More
Skeptical about the whole couponing thing? I’ve been there so I totally understand.
Many people believe that couponing is time consuming and that it isn’t worth it in the end. Lies, all lies! Just kidding (sort of). It might be time consuming in the beginning because you have to learn something new, How to Coupon. Once you establish a routine, you’ll be able to coupon for as little as 1 hour a week! Read More