Lots of uses for sleeping bags, not just camping – sleepovers, sleeping over a grandparent’s house, backyard camping, and living room forts!
If you’re going to use it for camping though, be sure that it can handle the temperature of your camping destination.
I made this mistake when we went camping in Yosemite in the summer. It got really cold at night and our sleeping bags didn’t keep us warm!
Kids Camping Sleeping Bag – Coleman Plum Fun 45 Youth in Blue
- Stay comfortable when it’s 45 °F outside
- Designed for young campers up to 5 ft. 5 in. tall
- Roll Control™ system keeps your bag straight while rolling it up
- Comfort Cuff™ design surrounds your face in softness
- ZipPlow™ zipper for snag-free opening and closing
- ThermoTech® insulation keeps you warm and comfortable
- Interior tuck pocket to conveniently store small items
- Machine washable for easy cleaning
- Zip two together for double the room
- Stuff sack included
- Rectangular sleeping bag, 66 x 26 in.
- Recommended for ages 6 and up
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Minty Sunday blog at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out 15 Free and Low-Cost Kids Summer Activities and Programs! I’ve rounded up ideas to keep kids from boredom on a budget.