Couponing is sooo confusing!
I get you. I’ve been there. But you can streamline the process and cut down your couponing time to as low as 30 minutes a week. I’ve done it and I want to show you.
This page contains all things couponing related to help you with your journey. I’ll continue to add couponing related blog posts here. If you have any questions you can send them my way here.
- How to Read a Coupon
- Couponing Codes and Definitions
- Where to Get Coupons
- How to Organize Coupons
- How I Organize My Coupons in 5 minutes or Less
- CVS Pharmacy Coupon Policy (updated 8/1/16)
- Coupon Database – Meet every couponer’s best friend! Use this to locate a coupon or see if there’s a coupon available for a specific product.
- Here’s another coupon database I use – link HERE.
- Sunday Coupon Preview – You can preview the upcoming coupons! No joke!
Coupon Organization Supplies
- Mini expandable file envelopes: check out Dollar Tree or Target Dollar Spot
- Expandable File Folders
- File Boxes
- Filing Crates
- Hanging File Folders