- SUNDAY PAPER INSERTS
- BLINKIES – a small machine that spits out coupons at the stores; many are found at the grocery stores
- TEARPADS – a pad of coupons usually found on products displays, free-standing or on the shelves
- PEELIES & HANGTAGS – coupons found attached to the products.
- CATALINA – coupons that print at the register. It looks like a receipt printer – grocery stores, Target, Walgreens and Kmart have catalina machines
- STORE BOOKLETS – found at the store entrance, by the Pharmacy or at the Customer Service area. Target, Walmart and Walgreens usually have them.
- HOME MAILERS – coupons sent in the mail by companies
You are limited to print 2 coupons per computer/device but there are times when you’re allowed to print just 1. Remember to NEVER photocopy your coupons!
I use an HP monochrome laser jet printer to print my coupons and it has save me money on ink. It’s been years and I haven’t changed the toner even once!
Printers are now mostly wireless and you can print from your phone using an app.
- Smart Source – http://www.smartsource.com
- Red Plum – http://www.redplum.com
- Coupons – http://www.coupons.com
- Target – http://www.coupons.target.com
- Procter & Gamble – http://www.pgeveryday.com/tag/coupon
- Common Kindness – http://www.commonkindness.com
- Box Top 4 Educations – http://www.boxtop4educations.com/coupons
- Betty Crocker – http://www.bettycrocker.com/coupons/printable (you must log -in)
- Pillsbury – http://www.pillsbury.com/coupons (you must log -in)
- Mambo Sprouts (not the store) – http://www.mambosprouts.com/coupon-gallery
- Hopster – http://www.hopster.com/coupons
- Whole Foods – http://www.wholefoods.com/coupons
- Target – http://www.coupons.target.com (some are manufacturer coupons)
- CVS – http://www.cvs.com click on in-store coupons found on the very bottom of the page (website footer) Internet Explorer browser is recommended and most are manufacturer’s coupons from coupons.com
- Rite Aid – http://www.riteaid.com/savings (you must log-in) and http://www.facebook.com/riteaid (click on exclusive deals)
- Check your favorite companies’ websites and look for printable coupons there. It’s usually located under “Offers” or “Coupons.”
- Check your favorite companies’ Facebook pages. Many also offer printable coupons exclusively for Facebook fans.
- Email your favorite companies and ask for coupons.
- COUPON DATABASE – Meet every couponer’s best friend! Use this to locate a coupon or see if there’s a coupon available for a specific product.
- SUNDAY COUPON PREVIEW – Preview the upcoming coupons.
Want to learn how to coupon? Check out my Ultimate Coupon Guide + Resources!