In this CVS couponing trip, I spent $0.94 (excluding tax) for all of these. I wasn’t able to score the Wet N’ Wild nail polish set but I’m still happy I got these items for nearly free!
Click HERE to see all of the best deals at CVS this week.
- (2) Schick Hydro Silk disposable razors $7.99 each
- (2) Colgate Max toothpaste $2.99 each
- (2) Maybelline Baby Lips $4.49 each
- $4 off $10 razors purchase CVS coupon
- $7/2 Schick disposable printable coupon
- $2/2 Colgate CVS coupon
- (2) $1 Maybelline lip product printable coupons
- $15 extrabucks
TOTAL OUT OF POCKET: $0.94
EXTRABUCKS REC’D: $11 ($5 for buying (2) Maybelline, $3 for buying (2) Colgate, $3 for buying Schick razor)
Not everyone gets the same CVS coupons but the Colgate and razors coupons seem to be very common for many accounts. Be sure to scan your CVS card at the red machine.
I hope you scored great deals at CVS, too. If you haven’t gone, click HERE to see all of the best deals at CVS this week.