Who doesn’t love free gift cards? I love earning extra cash using apps especially if they’re fuss-free with quick turn around on my rewards!
I discovered Fetch Rewards recently and have already accumulated over $10 just by scanning my receipts without much effort and time.
- What is it? – This app lets you earn points (1000 = $1) when you scan your grocery receipts.
- Compatible with – ios, android
- Rewards – As low as $3 on gift Target, Starbucks, Amazon, Panera, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy and many more! There’s over 100 merchants available.
How to Earn Free Gift Cards with Fetch Rewards
- Go to the app store on your phone and download the free Fetch Rewards App.
- Sign up for an account – enter my referral code GB3QR to receive an instant $2 free when you scan your first receipt!
TIP – Create a separate email account for your rewards apps. This way it’s easier to track and your main email won’t get a lot of spam.
- NAVIGATE THE BOTTOM MENU
- SAVE – Tap on this to view current offers available. Tap on that offer to get all the details.
- PLAN – This is a place for enter your grocery list and the app will automatically show current offers to match that entry. This section also has Recipes available for you!
- SCAN – Tap on this icon when you are ready to scan your receipt.
- REWARDS – This is where you can view how many points you currently have, types of gift cards you can earn and current rewards you recently redeemed.
- ME – This is your account page, referral code, help center and view your lifetime points!
- UPLOAD YOUR RECEIPT
- Tap the SCAN icon on the bottom menu.
- Tap on the SCAN RECEIPT.
- Scan your receipt. It can take several minutes to 48 hours to receive your rewards – any longer, contact their support team.
- You can upload grocery receipts up to 14 days old.
- There’s a limit of 14 receipts per week.
TIP – Upload every receipt you have, most of the time you’ll get bonus points for just uploading a receipt!
- CASH OUT
- You’ll need a minimum of 3000 points ($3) to redeem points for a gift card.
- You earn 250-3000 points per offer and 25+ points per receipt.
- Each time you redeem your points for gift cards, you’ll receive instructions on how to use them in an email.
TIP – Save up your gift cards for specific occasions or events like the holidays or vacations. I save my points to get Target or CVS gift cards so that I can roll onto rewards and more gift cards.
- REFER FRIENDS
- Earn more points by referring your friends and family! You can find your own referral code under the ME section on the bottom menu.
- Each time you refer a friend that uses your code, you’ll both receive 2000 points or $2 bonus.
- You’ll receive your bonus once your friend scans his/her first receipt.
Here’s my referral code if you want to use it – GB3QR
This is the most fuss-free earning app I’ve ever used! I don’t have to purchase the special offers from specific stores and I earn points for almost every receipt I scan! So far, I’ve scanned my receipts from grocery stores, big box stores, drugstores and even specialty stores like Whole Foods. Here’s a list of the stores they’ll accept. Most of the time I get bonus points so it’s super easy to reach the 3000-point threshold.
The app has some minor glitches at times where it will freeze or I can’t submit a scanned receipt. To remedy this, I just close the app and try again in a couple of hours. Fetch Rewards is a fairly new app so I’m willing to overlook that.
This app is definitely worth the effort. It takes me about 1 minute to upload a receipt. To keep it even more low maintenance, I don’t even pay attention to the special offers. I just upload my receipts! But if you’re a couponer, be sure to look at those special offers because I’ve seen products we normally get for cheap with coupons and rewards! So yay!