I didn’t intend to hunt for clearance things at Target or Walmart because I never could find any. But I found some while looking for an umbrella at Target and while grocery shopping at Walmart. I tried my best not to hoard too many things and thankfully I managed to only pick up some things I know we’ll use.
I’m already set for my kids Valentine’s 2018 (lol).
(2) Bananas For You girls’ shirt rang up for $0.69 each! – plus there was a Cartwheel Offer for 25% on kids’ clothing and accessories
Cat & Jack boys’ gloves (set of 3) $2.10 + 25% off Cartwheel Offer
Girls’ Luminous Coral Maxi Skirt $9.98 + 25% off Cartwheel Offer
(4) Kitty and Robot cards $0.30 each
Women’s Tech Touch Gloves $1.05 + 25% off Women’s Cartwheel Offer
Olivia Valentine’s Cards with stickers $0.30
(2) Fox gift bags $0.23 each
Donut gift bag $0.23 each
Yokai Watch Whisper plushie $1 (reg. $6.99)
Also found some clearance in the Beauty Department! Some of these products are in the Walmart site but they’re sold by third party sellers. I found them at Target, which I’ve linked below, just in case you wanted to check out the actual products and their regular prices.
- Avalon Organics Intense Defense cleansing gel $4.50
- Avalon Organics Intense Defense Facial Serum $9
- Avalon Organics Intense Defense Renewal Cream $7
- Avalon Organics Intense Defense Oil-Free Moisturizer $7
- Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo $4
- Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner $4
- Alba Botanica Hawaiian 3-in-1 Towelettes $3
- Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser $5
- Alba Botanica Hawaiian Moisturizer $6.22